Pic(k) of the week 18: MY PUMPKIN IS ALIVE - FUJIFILM X-100V

While spending much more time at home, there are a number of things we see around the house which we probably would never notice otherwise. One such thing was when a home grown pumpkin was turning human; at least that is what I'm seeing! Is the Stay home policy driving me crazy?  And no I didn't tweak it myself, this is 100% untouched and not set up.

Small cameras like the new Fujifilm X-100V are perfect to document what we see in everyday life. For me the largest update of the X-100 series is the new 23mm f.2 lens and more particular how it now is much sharper at a close focus distance like can be seen in the image below.

  
Image details
  • Fujifilm X-100V 
  • ISO 1250, 1/400, f11
  • Classic Negative Film simulation
As the lock down rules in Dubai are becoming a bit more relaxed I'm hopeful to start doing a bit more photography in the very near future. Meanwhile please respect your own local Covid-19 rules. Stay save!

Remember: "Imagination is the beginning of creation" - George Bernard Shaw





Comments