Time to list a few of the highlights of the year:
- bought the Fujifilm X-T1
- sold all my Nikon gear; Bye Bye Nikon, Hello Fujifilm
- tested following pre-production new gear for Fujifilm Middle East;
- exciting photo-adventures such as Cinque Terre (Italy) and Myanmar (Burma)
- after the Summer I became an official Fujifilm X-photographer
- got published in Bill Fortney's latest book, X-system User Guide
- launch of my new personal project: Faces of Myanmar
The image below was shot last month at sunset in Bagan (Myanmar); the perfect place to reflect back on 2014!
May 2015 bring you great health, joy and happiness! For the ones celebrating, Merry Christmas!
See you on the other side,