Pic(k) of the week 32: STREET PHOTOGRAPHY AT 39000 FEET

One of the advantages of working as an airline captain is that we at times get to sit up front in Business or First class. While traveling to Brussels I noticed some interesting silhouettes on my closed suite, as the cabin crew was passing by serving other customers. 

Always having a camera close by when I travel, I couldn't resist and snapped a few images; Street Photography at 39000ft! 


Image details:
  • Fujifilm X-T3 with the XF35 f2 lens
  • ISO 6400, 1/170s, f2.8
  • Lightroom CC for RAW development
Simple images like the one above work great when one is limited what he/she can shoot. Especially in certain countries who might restrict public photography more than others. 

Under these circumstances, I generally I tend to shoot shadows, silhouettes, feet, hands. Anything that doesn't give away the full identify of the person. 

Remember: "The best dreams happen when you are awake" - Cherie Gilderbloom 

BJORN

Comments