PHOTO INSPIRATION DAY 1 - CELEBRATION OF PHOTOGRAPHY

Some of you might be aware that I had a ski-accident (nothing major) end of February. Because I'll be spending considerable time at home over the next few weeks as part of my recovery, I decided to start a daily photo inspiration post. These could be a YouTube documentary, online interview, podcast, a  photography book or who knows even a place!

The daily blogposts will be very short, mainly listing the link to the inspiration with a few lines of text. Ideally, I will maintain the project till my day job has me being more busy again... 

I would like to start with "Celebration of Photography 2017", an interview of Joel Meyerowitz; for me one of the most inspiring photographers alive today! Joel is interviewed during a Leica event, by British Street Photographer, Matt Stuart who is a pure inspiration in his own right!





Comments