Pic(k) of the week 28: EID MUBARAK - Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi (Fujifilm X-T2)

EID MUBARAK to my muslim friends all over the world! Now that the crescent moon has been sighted, it marks the end of the yearly Ramadan; a yearly month where most Muslims are fasting from dawn till dusk. Eid-al-Fitr, the feast of breaking the fast, is an important holiday celebrated by Muslims around the globe. 

But today was a double special day; it also marks the launch of the brand-new Fujifilm X-T2, which has been launched on July 7th! In case you missed my review, make sure you check it out on this blog here.

The image below was shot at the Sheik Zayed Grand mosque in Abu Dhabi, a beautiful piece of architecture that can hold up to 40.000 worshipers. More images can be found in my Architectural Abu Dhabi gallery.  



Image details:
Fujifilm X-T2 with the XF 10-24mm f4 lens
ISO 400, f7.1, 1/15s, 16mm (24mm full frame equivalent)
RAW file development in Lightroom CC


- "I came to Fujifilm for the size, but stayed for the quality" - 

BJORN

Comments

John Smith said…
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque of Abu Dhabi and Jumeirah Mosque Dubai look amazing. I heard a lot less about the Sheikh Zayed Mosque but after coming across your blog I got to know a whole lot more about the beautiful blog. I might be applying for a Dubai visa real soon as my wife and I are planning to visit Dubai in September or October. Since the local authorities are easing restrictions, we should be able to enter Dubai without much of a hassle.