Pic(k) of the week 17: The Photographers' gallery - London

As most of you know, I rarely leave the house and definitively not the country, without taking a camera with me. Since earlier this year, this has been mostly my FujiFilm Sexy-1, officially called the X-E1...

Last Sunday, I spend the afternoon, looking for photo opportunities  around Soho in Central London. 
Even though the capital of the United Kingdom has developed a bad reputation for being "photography unfriendly", it still remains an interesting place for classic "Street Photography"! 

I briefly visited "The Photographers' Gallery", just of Oxford street which always gets the creativity juices flowing!

2013 Pic(k) of the week 17: The Photographers' gallery - London

It was at this gallery, that I made the Black and White image above. The gentleman on the left is clearly more interested in the view outside, while his friend on the right is listening to one of the exhibition presentations. By the way, the view from the higher floors of this gallery is indeed interesting...

Image details:
FujiFilm Sexy 1 (X-E1) with the 18-55 Fujinon lens
ISO 400, f5.6, 69mm (35mm equivalent), 1/80s
RAW development in Lightroom 4.4
Nik SilverEfex for Black and White conversion


More images of the afternoon "Street shoot" can be found in a new gallery called: "Shooting the Streets of London".

Remember, "When people ask me what equipment I use, I tell them my eyes"

BJORN

Comments