Pic(k) of the week 9: SUPER MOON RISE OVER THE ALPS - Fujifilm X-T30

Readers who follow me on Instagram probably have recently seen some images shot during a weeklong ski trip to Austria. Although it was mainly a family holiday, I used the opportunity to shoot some test images with the Fujifilm X-T30. A separate blogpost about my recent experience with this brand-new camera will be online within the next few days. 

One of the images, that stood out, was the one below from a supermoon rise over the Austrian Alps. I had just got back from a full day of intensive skiing when I looked outside my hotel bedroom and saw a beautiful moon rise over the surrounding mountains. The warm glow of the sunlight reflecting on the snow covered mountains, made it for an iconic image.


Image details:
  • Fujifilm X-T30 with the XF18-135 lens
  • ISO 200, f8, 1/200s, 135mm 
  • Lightroom CC for RAW development + NEW Enhance details function
  • Nik ColorEfex Pro4 with Color Contrast filter

More of the images shot during the ski trip to Leogang, Austria, can be found here

Remember: "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land amongst the stars". 


BJORN

Comments