Pic(k) of the week 9: CHEERS ON A NEW CAMERA - Fujifilm X-100V

Just back from a weeklong ski-holiday, it has been an interesting one. Before the trip I picked up, not one but two new Fujifilm cameras to review/test. Needless to say they both came on the ski trip; the Fujifilm X-T200 and the new X-100V.

I'll blog about both cameras somewhere in the coming weeks, but can already say that I did fall in love with the new Rangefinder like X-100V; a camera that I have on order and that will be perfect for all of my Street Photography needs for the foreseeable future. 

The image below is a close up shot of a glass of Champagne on the flight over to the snow. One of the main differences of the X-100V compared to earlier models like the X-100S and X-100F, is the new lens, which is now much sharper, even wide open at f2.0. The sharpness of the bubbles shows exactly that! 


Image details:
  • Fujifilm X-100V 
  • ISO 400, f5.6, 1.400s
  • SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera) using Classic Negative Film simulation

More images shot with both the X-T200 and X-100V during my ski trip can be found here.  

"I only drink champagne on two occasions; when I'm in love and when I'm not" - Coco Channel.





Comments