Pic(k) of the week 6: URBAN DECAY - Fujifilm X-Pro 3

Ever since the X-Pro 3 came out, I've been a big fan of the Classic Negative film simulation! It is now my go to way of shooting colour for 90% whenever I'm on an X-Pro3. Hopefully we will see Classic Negative in the older cameras like the X-T3 and X-T30 soon!

While away in Prague (Czech Republic) I went for an early morning winter walk and bumped into a couple of street benches which where all in a different stage of urban decay. It made me think, what broke those benches... Wear and tear from sitting outside in the weather? Vandalism? 

Pretty soon in the photographic process, I was thinking in a series of 3; also often referred to as a triptych. 

Image details:
  • Fujifilm X-Pro 3 with XF23mm f2 lens
  • ISO 2500, f5.6, 1/400s
  • SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera), using Classic Negative

In case you missed it, my review after using the X-Pro3 for 60 days can be found here.  

Remember: "All things that have form, eventually decay" - Masashi Kishimoto


Comments