Pic(k) of the week 35: INSPIRED BY THE GREAT MASTERS IN VIENNA

sometimes we make a images that just resonates with us... Such was the case while shooting around Vienna, Austria last week,  where I spotted a corner with some very interesting light and shadows. Hard to explain, but the scene immediately made me thing about Henri Cartier-Bresson, one of the Master of Black and White (Street)Photography. He actually hated the term "Street Photography"! 

Is it the triangular shape, the mix of shadow and subject matter? Something just makes this one of my favorite Street Photography images of the year for me. 

Image details:

  • Fujifilm X-T3 with the XF50mm f2.0 lens
  • ISO 160, f9.0, 1/1600s
  • SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera) with Acros+Yellow filter Film Simulation

Over the years, my Best Black and White Street Photography gallery has grown to quite an interesting body of work. I you haven't visited it in a while, please check it out here

I'm presently playing with the idea of self-publishing a Blurb book with some of the work... 

Remember: "Your first 10.000 images are your worst" - Henri Cartier-Bresson

BJORN


Comments