Pic(k) of the week 20: SUNRISE OVER THE MEDITERRANEAN

Making images pretty much on a daily basis, occasionally a portfolio worthy image slips through the nets. Such was the case with an image I shot in Nice, Côte d'Azur almost three months back... 

While on a 24hr layover in Nice, I woke up to an amazing sunrise in my hotel along the Promenade des Anglais. Just enough time to grab my camera and frame a few shots as the sun disk starting peeking about the horizon.


Image details:
  • Fujifilm X-T30 with the XF18-135 lens
  • RAW development in Lightroom CC
  • DxO ColorEfex pro with Graduated Neutral density filter and Pro Contrast
I took the opportunity to rework my Nice, France gallery and replaced some of the older work with newer ones. Please check out the gallery here.

The image was shot with the new Fujifilm X-T30 with the XF18-135 lens; a great travel combo! Check out my review of the X-T30 here

Remember: "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long you will miss them" - William Arthur Ward



Comments