- Fujifilm X-T2 with the XF 14mm f4 lens
- 3 bracketed exposures (ISO 500, 2000, 3200) at 1/125s, f 8
- Exported to a 32 bit HDR Photo Merge file in Lightroom CC
- Nik ColorEfex Pro4 for optimal contrast
- Desaturated using negative saturation and a bit of positive vibrance in LR
Take Kayo, from the famous "BigheadTaco" photography YouTube channel, has just written a great article for the October edition of the FujiLove Magazine, titled "Hong Kong Concrete Landscape". If you are shooting X-series cameras or interested in the system, make sure you subscribe to the great FujiLove magazine here.
Remember: "Life is like a skyscraper, we are all in the same building but have all different views" - unknown