Pic(k) of the week 1: Back to basics in 2012

First of all, a HAPPY 2012 to all of you!

On the second day of the new year, I upgraded my 2 year old 3GS and got an iPhone 4S (64GB). As a photographer, I'm of course mainly interested in the camera quality of this new phone. This is also one of the reasons I went for the top end, 64GB model. 

So far, I haven't been disappointed! The quality of this 8M pixel has blown me away...

As one of my New Year resolutions, I promised myself to photographically go back to basics in 2012! The iPhone 4S really seems to be doing that for me. Standby for an entire blogpost on shooting with the iPhone in the next few weeks! Meanwhile I opened a new iPhoneography gallery in my personal project section. 

2012 Pic(k) of the week 1: Back to basics

The image above of a Belgian winter tree line, was one of the first ones I shot with my new toy!

Image details:
iPhone 4S 
ISO 64, f2.4, 35mm, 1/1500s
Editing and framing all on the iPhone only, with Nik Software Snapspeed

Next post will probably be my "Best of 2011"images.

Till then remember size does not matter!

BJORN

Follow me on:




Comments