Pic(k) of the week 13: Aviation overdose?

If all goes as planned, in 12 hours time, I should be on the upper-deck of one of the Emirates Airbus A380's, on my way to New York JFK

2011 Pic(k) of the week 13: Aviation overdose
Flying as a passenger, I plan on connecting with a JetBlue flight to Orlando, Florida, where I'll be attending the yearly "Spring Break for pilots". 

Sun 'n Fun 2011 at the Lakeland airport 1 hour west of Orlando, is the worlds second largest annual fly-inn (after Air Venture at Oshkosh, Wisconsin). It completes my bucket list as the last of the three major "must see US aviation events", after Air Venture and the Reno Air races in Nevada.

Image details:
Nikon P7000
ISO 100, f3.5, 55mm, 1/2000s
Raw development in LR3

Beside my 3 day attendance to Sun 'n Fun, I plan on visiting the Kissimmee Air MuseumFantasy of Flight and plan on getting a quick seaplane ride at the Jack Brown's Seaplane Base; "Aviation overdose" for Aviation Photography!

Expect on location Facebook and Twitter updates and more aviation photography blogposts once I get back to Dubai.

Till then,
Fly safe and click that shutter,
BJORN

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter




Comments