Pic(k) of the week 14: India at full speed!

While touring around Delhi, I came up with this panning shot of an auto rickshaw and a motorbike in the background. I like the way "speed" is flowing through the image... 
Notice the small kid on the motorbike sitting in front of his dad (I think so) without helmet. A typical view on the Indian streets. Childcare on the roads in India has a long way to go.

Needless to say that I did not plan the shot like this. There is a good portion of luck involved! Just a pitty that the guys on the bike are not looking to the camera. Guess, one can not have it all...

Image details:
Nikon D700 with 24-70 2.8
ISO 250, 70mm, f8, 1/100sec
Processed with Lightroom 2

My "Incredible India day 2" blog should be online by tomorrow.

Happy shooting,
BJORN


Comments